talkSPORT are giving you the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to our official Fan Zone for this year’s FIFA World Cup.
We’re taking over a huge indoor venue at the Leake Street Arches in London’s Waterloo, where we will bring you live screenings of every World Cup game.
Each week, we’ll be giving away two VIP tickets to come and join us at what promises to be the best World Cup party in London.
All winners will receive access to the VIP area in the talkSPORT Tavern, entry to the Fan Zone for a match of their choice and drinks on us for the duration of the first half.
For your chance to win, simply register via the below form.
Winners will be selected at random and announced every Friday on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast show between 6-10am.
You must be over 18 to enter. Our general Competition Rules apply. T&Cs here.
WIRELESS GROUP COMPETITION RULES:
These terms and conditions are the competition rules (“Rules”) that apply to all competitions (“Competitions”) organised by or on behalf of Wireless Group Limited and all of its subsidiary companies (in each case, the “Promoter”). For the purposes of these Rules, the term “Promoter” shall also include (a) all radio stations operated by any member of the Wireless Group Limited, and (b) all agents, sponsors and event promoters involved in organising Competitions through or on behalf of any member of the Wireless Group Limited.
In addition to the Rules, other specific terms and conditions may apply to a particular Competition (“Specific Rules”). Such Specific Rules will be posted on the relevant Promoter’s website and will be deemed incorporated into these Rules. In the event of any discrepancy between these Rules and the Specific Rules, the Specific Rules shall prevail.
By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and any Specific Rules that may apply.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend any Competition, these Rules or any Specific Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within these Rules or the Specific Rules or on the relevant Promoter’s website. The Promoter may at any time, without notice, issue further terms and conditions to be read in conjunction with these Rules and any Specific Rules that may apply.
Participation in the Competition
Each entrant must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK to enter Competitions.
Officers, employees and agents of the Promoter and any party associated or directly connected to or with the specific Competition (including sponsors) and their families, officers, employees and agents (as applicable) and anyone who has won a prize on any radio station or website operated by the Promoter within the last 12 months are not eligible to enter any Competition.
Only one entry per person per Competition is permitted, unless otherwise stated.
Proof of making a phone call, sending post or email is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged or otherwise affected by matters outside our control.
Where a Competition has a closing date and/or time, all entries must be received before such date and/or time. Late entries will not be taken into consideration in the selection of a winner.
For competitions which involve a winner being selected via a public vote, only one vote per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated. Entrants must use their legal name and must register a valid email address to be entitled to vote. Entrant IP addresses may be logged for monitoring purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any vote if it has reasonable grounds to believe that it has not been cast in accordance with these Rules or any Specific Rules.
Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in on-air Competitions and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. The Promoter shall not be liable to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on-air. Where the situation arises, only the person who is selected to come to air (if applicable) is eligible to win if they give the correct answer.
The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners or runner ups than prizes for the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners (and runners up) of the Competition.
By entering a Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Entries to the Competition must be the original work of the author. Entries which are or in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion appear to be plagiarised or done by or with the assistance of a third party will be disqualified. Entrants represent and warrant that:
(a) they have obtained all rights, licences, and permissions necessary, in writing, from any person who may have helped create and/or be featured in their entry
(b) that their entry to the Competition (including any text, recordings, videos and photographs):
(i) does not contain or feature any personal or private information about any person (including their name, contact details, a photograph of them and/or any other identifying information) without that person’s consent (proof of which must be provided to the Promoter upon request);
(ii) does not contain any content that is defamatory, libellous, racist, homophobic, derogatory, pornographic, obscene, sexist, illegal, and/or otherwise inappropriate;
(iii) does not include trade marks, logos, or copyright protected material which belongs to third parties without permission (including company names, music, photographs, motion picture or television programme clips or audio tracks, works of art, or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media);
(iv) is not subject to any third party agreements and the Promoter will not be required to pay any sums to any third party as a result of the Promoter’s use (as set out in these Terms and Conditions) or the exploitation by the Promoter of the idea, video or other rights contained in any entry; and
(v) does not contain any known virus, trojan horse, worm, trapdoor or similar software that may in any way infect or affect any of the Promoter’s hardware or software systems.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Rules or any Specific Rules or any other terms and conditions that apply to any Competition. Furthermore, entrants who are rude or abusive to, harass or threaten the Promoter and/or other entrants, tamper with, deceive, cheat or hack the Competition, collude with others in entering the Competition or are deemed otherwise unsuitable by the Promoter, will be excluded from the relevant Competition.
The Promoter shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering, or being unable to enter, any Competition or as a result of accepting any Competition prize.
The Promoter shall not held responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in a Competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
Winners and Prizes
Competition winners will be chosen at random unless otherwise specified.
Where winners are selected based on objective criteria, the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter will endeavour to notify and deliver prizes to winners of each Competition within 30 days of the closing date set for such Competition. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply within 30 days or as specified in the notification may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.
In the case of Competition prizes in the form of free tickets for a particular event, the Promoter will contact the prize winner by phone and prize details shall be as printed on the event tickets. Ticket holders shall be bound by (a) these Rules, (b) any Specific Rules that apply, (c) any terms and conditions set out on the event tickets and (d) the rules and regulations of the particular venue (as applicable).
All Competition prizes are subject to availability.
All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize-winner.
No Competition prize may be transferred or assigned to any other person and no cash alternative or alternative prize is available. In the event of the advertised Competition prize being unavailable for whatever reason, the
Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
Competition prizes are awarded at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to require entrants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another entrant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
No responsibility will be accepted for inaccurate Competition prize details supplied by a third party promoter. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of any third party supplier of prize or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Competition. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the third party supplier of the prize, where applicable
Publicity and Data Protection
Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity or any other form of promotional activity. The Promoter reserves the right to use the names and general location of winners, their photograph and any recordings of them (be it audio or visual) in any publicity or promotion and the Promoter has the right to use such photos, videos or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner for any purpose as it may see fit. All
Competition entrants agree to their name and home town being published on-air and elsewhere in accordance with regulatory requirements. Entrants agree to their participation being broadcast, recorded, repeated and otherwise used for any reason by the Promoter without being entitled to any payment or expenses for such use.
The Promoter will collect and process entrants’ personal information and it will be shared with the Promoter’s agents, affiliates and, if applicable, any third party prize provider (including those outside the European Economic Area).
Entrants agree to keep confidential any information of whatsoever nature regarding Wireless Group Limited and their respective businesses, personnel, agents, sponsors and event promoters received by entrants as a result of winning or participating in any Competition.
Each Competition (including these Rules, any Specific Rules and all matters incidental thereto) shall be governed by English law and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Any enquiries regarding these Rules and any Specific Rules should be directed to: talkSPORT Sponsorship & Promotions On-Air Department, talkSPORT, 1 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9GFJ.
Wireless Group Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter may amend or withdraw any element of a competition, prize draw, vote or poll for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Wireless Group Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
THE “PROMOTION” RULES:
1.By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Phoning, texting or emailing to enter the Promotion or completing and submitting an entry form will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published by the Promoter (including on social media if applicable) or on the Promoter’s websites, also apply to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
2. Residents of the United Kingdom (excluding the Republic of Ireland) aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter or talkSPORT and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party sponsors or promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
3. The Promotion dates are 22nd September 2022 – 17th November 2022 at 23.59 (Promotion Period). Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be void. Participants may make a maximum of 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period. You must be over 18 to enter.
4.To enter you must complete and submit the entry form available at https://talksport.com/competitions/ during the Promotion Period only.
5. Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Winners and Prizes
Winners will receive two VIP tickets which grants access to the VIP area in the talkSPORT Tavern, entry to the talkSPORT Fan Zone for a match of their choice and free drinks for the duration of the first half
Free drinks are limited to Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks only
Please note: all winners and guests are responsible for their own travel costs.
All visitors to the Fan Zone and Tavern must abide by venue restrictions / requirements for further information on the venue click here firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal details required for prize redemption.
8. In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control (eg Covid restrictions) the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award the replacement prize.
9. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an as is basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
10. Winners will be notified by phone or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 7 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time.
11. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another entrant from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period.
The Promoter shall not be liable to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air. When the situation arises, only the person who is selected to come to air (if applicable) is eligible to win. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 7 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant. Prize winner may only select tickets to a game that is at least 6 weeks post the competition entry deadline 17th November 23:59pm
12. The prize will be confirmed within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
13. For a list of winners (name and general location) please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to the Promoter at: Promotions Department, talkSPORT, 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF stating that you would like the winner details for the “TALKSPORT FAN ZONE” Promotion.
Data Protection and Publicity
16. Participant’s names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are a winner of the Promotion in accordance with the regulatory requirements. In such circumstances we may also make free use of this information and participant’s photographs for publicity purposes both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any of its associated or subsidiary companies. This includes making their name available on the Promoter’s websites and social media platforms.
The winner and any guests may also be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
20. Participants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participant’s entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of making a phone call, sending an entry by post, email or text, is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
21. Wireless Group Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter may amend or withdraw any element of a competition, prize draw, vote or poll for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Wireless Group Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
22. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
23. If you are resident of the United Kingdom then these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions (except if you are resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland), and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland).
24. The promoter of this Promotion is talkSPORT Limited of 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF (the “Promoter”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
25. Promotion closes 17th November at 23:59pm. Open to residents of the UK (excluding ROI) aged 18 or over only, except staff of the Promoter, its affiliated companies or promotional partners or their families.
Promoter is talkSPORT Limited. Full T&Cs apply – see https://talksport.com/competitions/