Crime + Investigation are giving you the chance to win a fantastic trip for two to New York and tickets to see the New York Yankees!
You could be the winner of this incredible holiday which includes return flights, 3 nights’ stay at a luxurious hotel, tickets to watch the New York Yankees and the chance to play a prison themed escape room!
This is all thanks to Crime + Investigation who have launched a new streaming service, ‘Crime + Investigation Play’. It’s the only dedicated true crime streaming service and you can start your free trial now at crimeandinvestigationplay.co.uk.
For your chance to win, register below to enter into the prize draw where 5 people will be randomly selected to come on air every day next week from Monday 26th – Friday 30th September during talkSPORT Drive (4pm – 7pm).
You will have to correctly answer as many questions as possible in 60 seconds and the player with the highest score at the end of the week will win the holiday!
But don’t worry if you don’t win, the four runners up will receive a FREE 12 month subscription to Crime + Investigation Play.
18+, T+C’s apply.
THE “PROMOTION” RULES:
1. By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Phoning, texting or emailing to enter the Promotion or completing and submitting an entry form will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published by the Promoter (including on social media if applicable) or on the Promoter’s websites, also apply to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
- Residents of the United Kingdom (excluding the Republic of Ireland) aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter or talkSPORT and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party sponsors or promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
- The Promotion dates are Tuesday 20th September 2022 00.01 – Friday 30th September 2022 09.30 (Promotion Period). Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be void. Participants may make a maximum of 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period. You must be over 18 to enter.
4. To enter you must complete and submit the entry form available at https://talksport.com/competitions/ during the Promotion Period only. 5 Entrants will then be randomly selected to go on air and play the competition on-air on talkSPORT Drive (4pm – 7pm Monday – Friday). The player who has the most correct answers at the end of the week will win the New York trip. In the event of a tie-break, the promoter will announce the method of deciding the final winner in talkSPORT drive.
- Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Winners and Prizes
- There will be 1 prize winner and 4 runners up.
The winner will receive:
- Return flights for 2 from London to New York
- Return private airport transfers for 2 in New York
- 3 nights luxury hotel accommodation (4* min) in New York, sharing a double/twin room
- 2 x tickets to see the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium
- £300 spending money
- 2 x tickets to a prison themed escape room in New York
- Travel insurance
- Winner management
The 4 runners-up will receive a free year-long subscription to the streaming service, Crime + Investigation Play.
- The New York trip prize will be provided by TPF. The winners must give consent for talkSPORT to share the winner’s names and email addresses with TPF in order to arrange the prize. TPF will contact the winner via email or telephone to confirm and arrange the prize.
The 4 subscriptions to Crime + Investigation Play will be provided by A+E Networks, the annual pass will be provided in the form of a voucher code. After 12 months, the subscription will automatically renew to an annual subscription with a charge of £39.99, unless cancelled. Payment details will be required when claiming the voucher.
Crime+Investigation Play is for UK customers only, 18+, T&C’s apply.
Trip to New York Prize Terms
Return flights from major international airport in London to New York, including taxes, fees and one item of hand luggage per person; Return private airport transfers in New York; 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in New York, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room; Tickets to a prison-themed escape room game in New York; Tickets to a baseball game in New York, based on general admission seating; £300 spending money; Travel insurance
Economy flights available from major international airports in London only; Flights will be selected by Prize Provider and not all routings will be available; Winner and guests must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guests; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room; Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over; Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prize elements are subject to availability; The prize cannot be taken from 21st December – 2nd January (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holiday, over Easter Sunday, or during the months of July and August; The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; Winner or guest must be aged 21 or over; Baseball tickets are available during the regular baseball season (March – September), and tickets are based on general admission seating; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks (except where stated above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize
Personal details required for prize redemption.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control (eg Covid restrictions) the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award the replacement prize.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an as is basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
- Winners will be notified by phone or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 7 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another entrant from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period.
The Promoter shall not be liable to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 7 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- The prize will be confirmed within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
- For a list of winners (name and general location) please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to the Promoter at: Promotions Department, talkSPORT, 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF stating that you would like the winner details for the “C+I PLAY” Promotion.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Participant’s names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are a winner of the Promotion in accordance with the regulatory requirements. In such circumstances, we may also make free use of this information and participant’s photographs for publicity purposes both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any of its associated or subsidiary companies. This includes making their name available on the Promoter’s websites and social media platforms.
The winner and any guests may also be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- Participants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participant’s entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of making a phone call, sending an entry by post, email or text, is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- Wireless Group Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter may amend or withdraw any element of a competition, prize draw, vote or poll for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Wireless Group Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
- If you are a resident of the United Kingdom then these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions (except if you are resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland), and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland).
- The promoter of this Promotion is talkSPORT Limited of 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF (the “Promoter”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotion closes Friday 30th September 09.30. Open to residents of the UK (excluding ROI) aged 18 or over only, except staff of the Promoter, its affiliated companies or promotional partners or their families.
The promoter is talkSPORT Limited. Full T&Cs apply – see https://talksport.com/competitions/